Wednesday, January 20, 2010

28...

Its not really a lucky number, but that's how old I am today. :) Honestly I'm loving my 20's and might be really sad to leave them, but for now I will enjoy being 20 something! Birthdays these days aren't too exciting, but regardless I do feel very blessed and loved throughout the day from all my family and friends calling and texting to wish me a Happy Day. I'm excited to see what this year holds. So, I figured today I will write down 28 things I am thankful for right now. I started out going in order and then just wrote down what came to me. So really besides the first few, they are really in no order at all. The pictures are new and old and just make me smile, so since that's what I want to do on my bday, I'm putting them up so that maybe you can get a smile too!
1. God and His mercy
2. My wonderful family
3. My awesome friends
4. The health of my family and friends
5. Having a warm house in the winter
6. My church family
7. My wonderful husband that is such an amazing daddy
8. Being able to be a mommy
9. My job and working with Christian people
10. The ability to work out
11. That David provides and takes care of us
12. The beach and water sports (pretty days)

13. Being raised in a christian home with loving parents
14. Having a sweet little baby in my belly
15. Having dinner with friends
16. Vacation/ Days off work
17. That Tyler is goofy and makes me laugh
18. Growing up with 2 wonderful sisters
19. T.V. shows that make me laugh
20. Marrying into a wonderful family
21. Having an awesome christian lady (Darla) keep Tyler for us
22. Cell phones
23. Loving Christian examples
24. Having 2 cars that run and get us where we need to go
25. That David is such a handy man
26. Ty's sweet kisses and "squeezes"
27. Sweet tea and diet coke
28. Memories... New and Old

So that, along with many others, are just a few things I have to be thankful for. :)

We are in the middle of doing a little house reorganization. Since the new baby will be here in June. We decided to go ahead and move our bedroom downstairs and have the kids rooms upstairs. So we are in the process of trying to clean up, clean out, organize, and decorate. David has spent a couple of days now trying to get the downstairs room ready for us to move it. We will have to paint and do a couple more things, but other than that, it's pretty much ready. We bought a dresser last night on Craigs List for $30. I was super excited! :) After we get our room situated, then we will head upstairs and try to get the nursery ready. Monday we hopefully will find out if we will need pink paint, or if we can leave it blue. So, I'll definitely keep you posted on that. So for now, that's about all I have.

Oh, David bought me a flat screen t.v. for our new bedroom for my bday. So, I'm super excited about that and can't wait to get it all set up. I'll try to keep you up to date on how all that is going. So stay tuned for a fun update on Monday, if not before. I'm trying to do better! Happy 20th everyone!!

5 comments:

The Hills

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I can't wait to hear what color paint you will be needing on Monday!!! We are working on our nursery now...and really need to get it finished! Love you!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Happy Birthday you beautiful Momma! I love you tons. Wishing you a GREAT year. Cannot wait to hear on Monday!!!

Jessa Mullen

What a great idea.. 28 things to be thankful for! I may have to steal that idea (although mine will be more than "20 something"). I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Unknown

Happy birthday love! Hope it is wonderful! I love your idea for your blog today...I might borrow it later! Can't wait for Monday :)

Ashley and Nolan

I'm just now reading your latest blogs...love this one! What great things to be thankful for. I love all of your pics, except it makes me realize that I am a lot bigger and whiter than I used to be. ;) Love you friend! Can't wait to see pics of your rooms!