Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My big boy

The night before last, David and I took Tyler to get his 3rd haircut. The past couple of times he did not like it all at and screamed through the whole thing. This time we went to Sport Clips and he did great!! He sat in David's lap and did awesome. I was so proud of him. He even let her use the buzzer thing for the back and around his ears. I am amazed! He looks like a little man. He definitely needed a hair cut cause he's bangs were all in his eyes and the back was super long, but I had just been dreading it. But he did great and I was so excited. ;) It's the little things in life.

2 comments:

The Hills

And no hair on the sucker...amazing?! He looks precious and so big with his hair cut!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

LOVE that precious boy! He's so handsome and looks like a little boy with that new hair cut! Sweet thing. Love and miss you!