Friday, February 29, 2008

The blogging life has begun...

I guess I should start blogging because I am not very good about writing in a journal and I really want to keep these memories with me! First and foremost, I am pregnant! I found out on January 6th, that we were expecting! We are both so thrilled, even though David almost passed out when I told him. Opps...
Our baby is due Septemeber 17, 2008. And So far, everythings been great! :)
I haven't gotten sick or anything like that. I've actually started feeling worse this week (week 10/11) though, but maybe it's just a phase, never can tell. I'll post some pics when I get a chance!

4 comments:

Barbara

Yay! Welcome to what I like to call "the world of Blog". I will be sure and check often (since we don't talk much) and see what's going on in your life. :)

Bekah Sidden

welcome! i guess this is what you did at work yesterday :)

Austin

Hello, this is Nana here... I can't wait to see my curly headed,loud, hyper grandbaby!! I wish I lived closer so I could spoil him/her more!! Love, Nana

Kay-Lynn

so glad you are bloggin! now i can you to my "bloggin friends"

look forward to reading and checking in on you!