Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love my hubby!

Today, I just thought I would let everyone know how truly in love with David I am! I truly have married the man I know that God intended me to marry. We really do make such a great pair. He's crazy and I am too, but I also have a "boring" (as he likes to say) side of me, that calms him down when he needs it. :) We honestly love to be together and enjoy eachother's company. I honestly, have never been a very emotional or hormonal girl, but these last couple of months have taken me for a loop. I go from one extreme to another in a matter of seconds! And David, does get frustrated with me, but doesn't hold it against me and only tries to help in anyway he can. He definitely does so much of the work around the house and it helps me tremendously! Okay, I'm not trying to brag or anything like that, but I want to always remember the little things he does for me, so when I get caught up in the moment, I can just breathe and remember what a wonderful gift God has given me. I love you David, on this special day!!!

1 comments:

Austin

Kiera, you are blessed to have such a caring and thoughtful husband. Enjoy each other and remember that he will feel a little left out. You are getting to hold your baby every day and he doesn't... husbands get the left out feeling sometimes and may need just a little extra attention! Love, MOM