Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Clause is coming...


Tyler went to see Santa for the first time because he had tons of things to tell him this year. ;) We actually got there right in time because Santa had been on break so we were like the 2nd group in line. So we only ended up waiting like 15 minutes for him to finish break. Tyler woke up as we were in line, so he was alert and happy. We didn't get a smile because there were way too many things going on, but I think we got some cute ones regardless. :) David wouldn't let me put Ty's santa hat on because he thought you wouldn't really be able to see him, I guess I agree. He would have just blended in even more. :) I felt bad for not buying the pictures, but when they allow you to take your own, what do they expect? So we'll leave a few extra cookies out this year since we didn't buy any. Sounds good to me!

6 comments:

mandystephens

I'm seriously going to have to stop reading your blog...it makes me so sad!! I miss you all WAY too much!!!!
Love you!!

amy

Kiera! It was so great to see you guys this past week! Tyler is super adorable and we are so excited that such great things are happening for you guys! I'll definitley be reading!! :) love, amy

Ashley and Nolan

Santa pics are so cute! Tyler almost looks like he has red hair in these pics! Must be b/c of all the red santa suits! :) So precious! LOVE

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

HOW CUTE IS THAT BABY?? Santa's Lil' Helper! I love it.

Cortney

ADORABLE!! I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas together!

Kelly Key

Aw...he is so precious Kiera! I cannot wait to meet him (in February I hope when you come to Bham!!!) Love & miss you 3!