Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inside out...

Tyler is now 10 months old. His "Inside-Out" Birthday because he has now been in the world as much as he was in my belly! I'm pretty sure he's right on target for his age... a little behind in the tooth department, but a little ahead in the walking department. So I guess it all evens out! ;) He got his first tooth around 9 1/2 months. He took his first steps a week or so before his 10 month bday. And started clapping on the day. So lots of little developments. These videos show a little bit of what he's been up to lately. He can now climb the entire steps without missing a beat. Loves to go up and down them a million times. He doesn't quite get the going down thing, he just wants to walk them, which definitely WON'T work, so I'm guessing with time that will come. ;) He just makes our hearts melt and lights up a room. He is still not sleeping through the night every night.. Most nights, but not always. We are getting tooth #2 this week, so that causes more ups and downs than anything. ;) He likes to eat most anything we give him. He loves cheerios and eating off our plates. I mean, I don't give him too much stuff yet, but I'm trying. He likes turkey, chicken, french fries (I usually just give him the inside) and all his baby food. He's growing like a little weed and we are loving him more and more each day. He loves to "sing" and loves going to bible class and has really started getting excited when you pull out a book to read to him. His face lights up, even though he will sit still for about 1-2 books before he's back down again. We are all so blessed to have him in our lives and I'm so thankful that God let me be his mommy!! Happy 10 month birthday baby boy! We love you!! We are having a fun time planning your 1st birthday party!! ;) Oh and one more thing that happened this month that I won't get into right now.... Tyler got a little trim by daddy when mommy was at work... That's all I'm saying for now. We will officially get his hair cut at some point here in the near future! ;) Enjoy the videos and sorry if you already saw them on facebook. That was the quickest way to get them to the grandmas who were anxiously awaiting!! ;)

3 comments:

Ashley and Nolan

I know you are so proud of your little man. He's lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy! I'd love to see Ty's haircut by daddy! ;) Love and miss yall so much!!!

Kelly Key

inside-out..that's funny! How did you think of that? I cannot believe he is climbing those stairs! Little booger! :) What a fun age..I have so much to look forward too! Love you 3!!!

McKinney Madness

I can't believe how fast Tyler is growing!! And did I mention that I love your new haircut? Your hair looks great short! Do you ever wear it curly anymore? I miss you and would love to see you guys if you're ever driving through!!