Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 2 year Anniversary..

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. They have flown by and so many wonderful things have happened in the last 2 years. I love you David and am so thankful that God put us together! You are my best friend and the one who helps me be the best person I can be. Thank you for putting up with me and taking care of me the way you do. I love you now and forever and I'm so incredibly thankful for you!! I love you baby!!

7 comments:

McKinney Madness

And I can't believe you've already been married 2 years! You looked so pretty on your wedding day and I'm so happy to hear that you're so happy!! : )
Love and miss you too!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Congrats on two years!! It seems like yesterday we were there. What a beautiful day. And such a pretty flower girl you had too!
:-) Love you tons.

The Hills

Congrats on your anniversary!!! It is so wonderful to hear what a wonderful husband you have, and I know he is blessed to have you as his wife! Happy 2 years and best wishes on many more to come!

Lovely life of Jennie

Yay 2 years! Thought of you guys today...missed you this past week! See you tomorrow!

Unknown

Happy Anniversary! Love you!

Kristy

Happy Anniversary, a little late! Here's to many more happy years! :)

Barbara

congrats! two years already...can you believe it?! I can't! Love the new blog look and the family picute. I don't believe we have talked since about 6:30 this morn...oops! I have been kinda crazy getting things packed away and finishing an order for someone. I will call you in the AM.