Tuesday, October 27, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I know I haven't posted in a while and so sorry for that it's just I haven't had too much going on till really this past weekend went I went home to surprise my sister for her 30th birthday. So I couldn't blog anything about that because I didn't want her to find out, so I just didn't blog at all. But there should be a pretty few good ones coming up, so keep checking... But for now, I will leave you with a few of my favorite things that I have enjoyed lately.

First, I love this Johnson's Melt Away Stress lotion. I bought my first bottle to take to the hospital when I had Tyler and I've been hooked ever since. I just LOVE the smell and it really does make me happy!


My sisters introduced me to this mascara (Loreal Double Extend) a while back and I love it. It goes on great and just wipes away in tubes when you are ready to take it off. It doesn't smear or smudge around your eyes, it's great!

Pickles... I just Love Dill pickle spears. I always have and I think I always will, there is just something about them that I can't get enough of and now Tyler LOVES them too! ;)

North Carolina falls. They are just beautiful. The leaves are gorgeous and you just want to stare at the beautiful colors all day long. The leaves have just started turning colors and it just makes me all excited inside. Moroccan Oil. My hair stylist started using this product on my hair and I absolutely love it. You would think that since it was oil it would make your hair all greasy and such, but it doesn't. It moisturizes your hair and gives it a healthy glow while leaving it just like you just washed it. It's great! I haven't bought any yet because it's kind of expensive and I've still got my Aveda products, but once those are out I will definitely be buying me a bottle of this!

And last but not least, I love being able to be crafty enough to make things for my friends and family. Some are better than others, but I think this shirt for Tyler turned out really cute. He looks kind of scared and I'm thinking he might be even more scared come June! ;)

Hope you have a fun-filled day!! Be back soon with more pics and fun updates!

Photobucket

16 comments:

The Hills

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited!!! Yay for another Keen Baby!!! Keeping you and yours in my prayers! Keep us updated! Love you!

McCullough Family

Congratulations! What a creative way to tell the good news!

Kat

Yaaaaaaaaaay! How exciting :) I'm so happy for you. Congrats and keep us posted on how you are doing. Hope your pregnancy is a breeze and I will be praying for you!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Okay, when I got to the pickles part, I was already thinking about posting a smart alek comment saying something about craving pickles and what that could mean.... then when I got to the picture.... I screamed!!!

I'm sooooo excited for you!!! We love you guys so much and are so happy to meet another sweet Keen baby! YEA!!!! Love you tons.

Unknown

OMG! I was totally surprised when I read it. What a way to sneak that in on us :) Congrats to you both!! That's so exciting!

Nicole

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! When I started reading it and talking about the things you LOVED!!! Plus, you hadn't responded back to my message on facebook!!!! CONGRATS to you guys!!!! So happy for you and can't wait!!!! Congrats again!!!

Josh and LB

what a cute blog and way to tell everyone you are expecting again! So fun! Congrats to you and your family!

Shaunna

Congratulations, girl!!! Two is a whole new world, but you will love it! We will be praying for you during such a special time!

The Law Family

Woo hoo!! Happy for you. Welcome to the complete chaos and love of more than one!

amyandmack

I love the t-shirt! I'm just tooooo excited!!! congrats to the Keen family!! love you!

brooke

COngratulations!

mandy

Aaaayyyyy!!! (That was an online scream!) I was getting ready to comment about all the great things you shared and how much I loved your post, and THEN! WOW! HOW EXCITING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Mundies

So stinkin' exciting! I can't wait for y'all to have another Keen running around!! Let me know how your appointment goes! Love you! :)

The Gernand Family

Omgoodness! That is so exciting! Ty will be the cutest big brother! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Kristy

What fun news!!! Congrats!!!

Joni

Congratulations! Love Tyler's "announcement" shirt!