Thursday, April 8, 2010

My little, big boy...

So this is what my child's hair looked like Sunday. Yes, he needed a hair cut, but I was thinking more of a TRIM.... Got a text on Monday at work from David saying that Ty got a hair cut!!! When I got home I wasn't too happy with the way the place cut it. It was super short on the sides and a streak of long in the middle with splotches all around, so David had to fix it and this is the end result... Of Course I still think he is adorable, but he looks 5 and that makes me sad!!!

It's a good summer cut and I think it makes Ty act older too, but boy does he look different. People at church last night didn't even recognize him! ;(

So, let me know what you think... but if it's bad don't tell me cause there is nothing I can do about it now and I might cry! I am pregnant, you know! :)


11 comments:

Kat

He does look like a big boy! :) He is adorable! I know changes are hard!

McCullough Family

He is still the cutest thing! He does look a lot older but he is going to be a big brother so it is a good thing!

Hilary Gresham

Kiera, he does look like a big boy, but now you can really see how precious and sweet his little face is!

Shaunna

So grown up, but beautiful all the same!! I've got to catch up on my family page...been blogging away on the other one. You guys look beautiful!!

The Gernand Family

Kiera, I love little boys with short hair cuts! (we get Jack's done every 5 weeks or so!) I think Ty looks really, really cute!!!

Unknown

I think it's adorable!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Well, you know I am partial to a shaved head... mainly because that's the only type of cut my sylist (Bert) knows how to do. I think he is precious!!!!

SYB

holy cow...he looks like a different person! So cute though. I miss you girl. Let's catch up soon.

Ashley and Nolan

Awww..I think its cute! And you're right...a great summer cut! :) You look SO PRETTY in your main pic by the way!!!!! Love you!

Nicole

It is his summer cut and it is cute. Plus, like others have been saying he is going to be a big brother so he has to look like one!!! Want to see some baby bump pictures of Tucker!! Hope you are feeling okay!

McKinney Madness

I like it!! I agree though, I like toddler's hair to be a little longer so that they can stay babies as long as they possibly can! But- the good thing about hair is that it always grows back, AND he does look adorable no matter what!
BY THE WAY, I was at Trey's church league basketball game last week when Kelly Key walked by... we were both so shocked to see one another it took a while for me to recognize her! She looks great and her baby is ADORABLE!! You should come down so we can all go out to eat!!