Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Im back...

Well...I think it is time I return to blogging. Now that mom's cancer has returned and our lives are going down a path we had hoped to never see, I think writing and keeping others in touch is part of my role in all of this. SO much has happened since the last time I wrote, and I will slowly go back and document it all, but for now to get me back on track, I am going to just start with today and write like I have never left.

So... We're doing good! My boys are precious and I adore them so much! I love to just sit back and watch them and soak in every moment with them.

Tyler is such a sweet kid. He really has a sweet heart. You can tell that he's 2 1/2 though and can change moods in a second if something is not going "right" for him! :) He loves Tucker and is usually pretty good sharing with him.

Tucker is absolutely the best baby ever. Seriously, he never crys and is just as happy as he can be. He got his first tooth this past Friday (Feb 25) and besides the constant drooling and eating of everything, we wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't felt it. Then he proceed to get an ear infection on Sat/Sun. So now we are on antibiotics for that so hopefully it will knock that out soon. This is only his 2nd one hopefully tubes are not in our future, but who knows. :)

My mom has another treatment on Thursday, so keep praying that the chemo is working and that the side effects are not too bad this round. It usually keeps her down for about a week so that is no fun, but she is a trooper and is doing amazing! She and my dad will go to Texas March 13th week to get scans to see what's going on. So were praying for great results. We know and trust that God is right there with her and is leading the path.

Well, that's about all I have right now. But I will be back soon.. Promise.

6 comments:

The Hills

I am so EXCITED that you are back! I've missed you so much! Your boys are super cute and I am so glad I get to watch them grow up through your blog. I will continue to keep your Mom and family in my prayers! Love you!

Unknown

Love you Kiera!

Unknown

Welcome back :) I was so excited to see your post. Your boys are adorable! I hope your Mom gets good news. I'll be praying. Love you! oh and thanks for the sweet post a few weeks ago!

McCullough Family

Glad you are back! Praying for your mom.

McKinney Madness

Hey girl, so excited that you're back in the blogging world again. I wasn't unaware of your mom's cancer being back, and I'm so sorry to hear that. I will make sure to keep her in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you'll keep us updated. Your boys are adorable, and I can't believe how big they're getting! I can't wait to begin keeping up with you again on your blog!!

The Mundies

So glad you are back in the blogging world!! I have missed you! Praying for your mom! :)