Monday, August 1, 2011

Florida beach trip cont.

So, here are a few more pictures from our beach trip that I got off my camera. Just looking at them makes me smile because what a wonderful week that was!!



















The weekend before we went to the beach David and Austin cooked a whole thing of crawfish and ate everyone of them! kindred spirits. :) I think these pics are just too cute. Maybe one day my boys will be joining them. :)
Usually on Fridays we will get together with Stefanie and Caroline because Ty and Caroline are best friends. Although sometimes they act more like brother and sister they truly do love each other. They were playing in the little pool on the deck having so much fun. :)

Somewhere in there we look at the back yard and see a complete rainbow. I was seriously in shock! I have never seen the end of a rainbow much less both ends in my back yard! David and I were amazed. We didn't see the pot of gold in our yard so David rain out in the rain and stood in it just in case that might be the trick, but it wasn't. No pot of gold, but it sure was beautiful! What a neat treat! :) And last but not least just one picture of my precious boys. They really are so sweet to each other and it just melts my heart when they act like this! :) Living the dream. :)












0 comments: