Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's my party and I'll can cry if I want to...

But I didn't need to!!! Yesterday was my 27th birthday!! I can't believe how old that sounds, to me! :) I had the head junk all weekend so I was pretty sure it wouldn't just stop for my bday. I did feel better, but not great. Tyler started getting it to, which stinks even more cause he can't take the medicine like I can, poor thing. But anyway, I woke up to a wonderful surprise in my living room. David had made 2 big hearts out of pink roses and had a vase full of beautiful pink roses. He had me 2 precious cards, one from him and one from Tyler. Of course David being himself, had given me the presents from Tyler the night before. He got me 2 work-out outfits, 3 pairs of comfy pants, and a tupperware organizer. He's so sweet and thoughtful.
When we woke up we also were covered in snow!! It was gorgeous and such a fun birthday gift. So I went in a little late for work. I worked about 1/2 a day and then went home cause I wasn't feeling real good. Ty and I laid around till about 6:30 and then David took me to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner while Sarah kept Tyler. He gave me his gift which was awesome Nike running shoes that I really needed. He also bought me 3 other pair of shoes for the summer. He's definitely a bargain shopper. ;) After dinner we went to the Trinhs for dessert that David had made, yumm was it good!! And that was the end to my wonderful birthday!!



I just have to add in here that I have the most amazing hubby ever. He works so hard to make everything so special for me. He is so thoughtful and caring, it's crazy! Thank you baby for being the best hubby, daddy, and friend ever!!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Nolan

I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! I love the pics of him eating with his spoon! So precious! I'm glad you got wonderful gifts for your birthday. David is a sweetie! Love you!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

LOVED the video. Too cute, that baby is! Love you!