Friday, January 23, 2009

Rice Cereal...

I had to leave church early on Wednesday because silly me brought everything and the kitchen sink, except... a bottle!!! So he started getting squirmy in class and I decided I better head home or might have a screaming child in a matter of minutes. Thank goodness he didn't start till we pulled into the driveway.. Perfect timing. So, since we were home early I decided to try a little rice cereal. Of course it's so running it's practically liquid, but he actually did pretty good. It mostly just ran straight out of his mouth, but he didn't cry or anything, so we'll do it again soon. :) Barbara told me that sometimes it helps to give him a spoon to hold so he doesn't try to grab yours while your feeding him... Great idea... The only problem is he decided he wanted to feed himself, that's right at 4 months he's feeding himself, what a prodigy I have!! :) J/K Here are a few pictures of the progress and I"ll try to post the video too! Hope it works!

4 comments:

The Law Family

How exciting to be feeding solid foods. What an adventure you are about to begin! Hey..Reese has the same highchair. I am trying to convince Ashley to get this one too. I love it!
Cute picutes of the curl. He looks like such a happy boy!

Kelly Key

How cute! Yeah..how do you teach a baby how to swallow? :-) I was hoping you would show us! :-) He'll get the hang of it soon enough! OH...I can't wait to meet him!

Rachel Forrester

How sweet! With babies it seems every bite takes three or four tries before it goes down :) Hes such a doll!

Rachel Forrester
This comment has been removed by the author.