Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've been tagged...

So today is my birthday and my very precious friend Holly has tagged me with a prestigious blog award... So here goes.

I'm supposed to list five things I am addicted to, then honor five others with the prestigious blog award, and they are supposed to carry on and on and on...


The Top FIVE Most Addictive Things in My Life:(In no particular order)


1. My family and friends- whether it's blood family, church family, friends that act like family, or just plain awesome friends... I've been blessed so much with wonderful people in my life and I LOVE to be around them. Although many of them live far away from me, I still think about them and love them every single day... But I'm also really blessed with best friends here in Winston too! :)
2. David and Tyler. I mean I guess they fall into the family category too, specifically I just can't get enough of them. David is so sweet and thoughtful and takes care of us oh so much, and little Tyler just melts my heart. They both make me oh so happy!
3. Sunday afternoon naps- I took this from Holly, but it's true. I never get to take an afternoon nap, but Sunday, it just needs to happen. It is just good for the body and soul and usually Tyler thinks so too, cause he usually takes a good 2-3 hour Sunday nap too!
4. God/Jesus- Where-ever I have gone in my life I have been blessed beyond measure. It's amazing how God always comes through in the toughest situations. We are so very blessed beyond measure and would be lost with Him!
5. Being outside. I love pretty spring/fall days and just soaking it all in. I use to love to run on those days and just feel refreshed, but now I can't hardly run because of my OLD knees, so I enjoy walking and just being outside!!
6. I know it said 5, but I say 6... One Tree Hill, The Bachelor, and The NEW 90210. Okay I'm addicted! Yes they are always recorded, just in case something comes up and I can't watch them!

Part II Crazy 8:
8 of my Favorite Shows
1. The Bachelor
2. One Tree Hill
3. 90210
4. Game Shows.. I love them ALL!!!
5. HGTV
6. Noggin
7. Use to be The View, now they just get on my nerves!!

8 of my Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mexican
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Lobster
5. Really any where. I don't complain much when it comes to food! :)
8 Things that have Happened Today:
1. It snowed Woo-hoo!
2. Stayed up pretty much all night/morning with Tyler cause he couldn't breathe much because of his stuffy nose!
3. Had a birthday surprise from my hubby
4. Changed about 3 diapers already
5. Went to work
6. Checked my email, blogs, and facebook
7. Kissed David and Tyler
8. Talked to tons of family and friends today!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Getting rid of this head junk
2. Birthday dinner tonight with my hubby
3. March- Seeing my family again
4. March- Seeing Jacob Williams!! ;)
5. Warm weather so I will be motivated to work out again!
6. Watching Tyler grow up and learn new things everyday.
7. The Weekend
8. Having some girl time!!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. World Peace
2. Lose 20 lbs ( keeping wishing, I know!) Actually just to get my tone back!
3. All my bills paid off
4. My heater to keep working (questionable)
5. A healthy and happy family

Okay, I think that about wraps it up. Thank goodness!! Now, after much deliberation, the jury has chosen the Top Five Blog Award Winners! Drum roll please..........

1. Where there's a Williams There's a way (Ashley) although she's 9 months prego, I think her fingers still work. ;)

2. The Key Ingredient (Kelly)

3. The Stephens Family (Mandy)

4. The Siddens (Bekah)

5. Barbara and Kay Lynn.... Haven't blogged in a while, so we'll see. ;)

Although some of the above bloggers have been MIA for months... I still believe they do some stalking and better reply to this or the award brutally gets taken away. ;) J/K

0 comments: