Monday, March 9, 2009

I've learned....

Never leave your husband and son in Sam's club while you run to Target... While I was on my way back to pick them up this is what I saw walking down the street. Now, I'm not a huge fan of stuffed animals, but David just can't resist and he said that Tyler was begging for it, so he had to get it. I'm not going to lie... it's pretty cute and Ty does love it, but begging for it?? Here are some precious pics of him playing with it last night in the floor. It was so cute. He was just a giggling. ;)











The weather has turned GORGEOUS!!!! It was about 74 the whole weekend and just amazing! I definitely have more pep in my step today!! And it feels great! I hear we will still get some cooler weather before the warmth is here to stay, but for now, I'm loving it! Here is Tyler the first time he rode in his jogging stroller. He seemed to like it. Didn't really make a peep the whole hour we were gone! ;)

This weekend was kind of laid back, so that was nice. Friday night (3/6), David, Tyler, and I went to a seafood place in Mocksville for snow crab legs and boy were they good! We hadn't had any for a while now, so they definitely hit the spot. Then we went home and just relaxed as a family. It was fun.
This is how I found Tyler in the morning... On his back... Which means, he rolled over!! He hasn't really done that yet on his own. I know he is very much strong enough, but doesn't quite have the coordination down yet, because every time he rolls up on his side he sticks his arm out and it serves as a kickstand and won't let him roll all the way over. I'm pretty sure he's going to crawl before he really gets the concept. ;)

Saturday morning, Ty and I did some running around and then we and picked up David to do some more. It was nice being out and about since it was so nice outside. Then we went home, David got to do some work outside and then we headed to the soccer party. I mean, not much of a party but it was fun to be there for free food and fun with the Trinhs (which is always a favorite!). Then we headed to Olive Garden to meet Bryan and Candace, some great friends of ours. Of course we had already eaten, so we just talked and had a good time with them while they ate. Then we all headed back to our house to talk about wedding music. ;) They are getting married in about a month and David and I are singing, so we had to get all that worked out. It was so fun to be with them and just had the best time together!
Then the clocks got pushed forward and we went to bed. Sunday morning came oh so fast, but wasn't too hard to adjust to knowing that the daylight would be here longer!! YAY! Went to church, then to eat, and then we went home for a couple of hours. Played in the sun and then Ty took a nap and we headed back up to church for Candace's shower. It was nice and they got lots of great things! Cleaned up and then went home. We were so tired and Ty was too! Sunday's are fun/tiring for him because he gets passed around like a rag doll. We love the fact that so many people love him, he's just exhausted by the end of the day. ;) And that concluded our "RELAXED" weekend! ;)


This weekend we are headed to Birmingham to see baby Jake and of course his parents and more best friends ;) !! We're so excited, but also sad because David doesn't get to go ;(

The other night I had to go to the store for something and when I got back, they (David and Ty) were in his room having a puppet show. It was the cutest thing ever. David is such an awesome daddy!! He always comes up with the neatest things! Ty loves you daddy and is so blessed to have a daddy like you!
Here are just some pictures of Tyler playing in his bed and around the house. He's such a sweet sweet boy!

4 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

You guys are such fun parents. Yeah, you gotta watch the whole Daddy spending thing... My kids ALWAYS come home from the grocery store, Lowes, it doesn't matter, with JUNK that they just "had to have." That's the fun of being a Dad, I suppose. That baby is too cute. I love his room, btw. Love and miss you guys.

amyandmack

oh my goodness, that alligator is too funny! David is such a fun Dad! love ya!

Ashley and Nolan

David is cracking me up with the HUGE alligator and the puppet show! He is too funny. What a great daddy! :) Can't wait to see you in TWO DAYS!!!! YAY!!!

Kat

so I'm on my computer at home. sounds like ya'll have had a lot going on. I can tell David is an awesome Daddy, you are an awesome Mom too, Tyler is VERY blessed. He looks like such a happy and fun baby!