Monday, May 11, 2009

8 Months...

Today is Tyler's 8th month birthday!! I can't believe he is already 8 months old. Everyday he seems to change and is really getting a personality. We are constanly amazed by how much he changes day to day. Wednesday, May 6th he started crawling. He really can get to anything he wants and constantly wants to be "on the go." He does a kind of a funny crawl, he gets up on his hands and knees, but when he moves, he trys to put his right foot on the ground and basically pushes and doesn't really want his right knee on the ground. He pulls up on everything and really would much rather walk than anything. He loves for you to hold his hands and let him walk. I'm afraid we are in for it, but that's ok. These pictures are just a few of the things we have been doing lately. Tyler doesn't quite like his sunglasses on, he rips them off instantly, but I did manage to get a few shots before he learned how to take them off.
I also made him a "oatmeal" box. I read this somewhere and thought it would be fun. It's good for his skin, easy to clean up, fairly cheap, and it probably even tastes good! ;) He wasn't really sure about it at first but then when he figured out what it was all about he enjoyed it and especially throwing it out of the box. ;)
There is also a few pics where we put gel in his hair and it's absolutely crazy! He definitely has lots of curl! It's so cute!
He's growing up so quickly and everyday we fall more and more in love with him!!!




6 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Awww, sweet boy. Loving those curls! Miss you guys.

The Law Family

I love the crawling video! Reese did that same thing too! She would kick her right leg out. It didn't take long for her to crawl the "normal" way, but every once in a while she would go back to the leg thing! So cute.

Kat

Hey girl!
Well as you know, i can't read the text...but the pictures say a thousand words!!! What a bundle of joy you have!!! :):)

Love you!

Unknown

Love the videos! I love the oatmeal box idea too. Much easier than sand! I'm going to have to steal that idea :)

mandystephens

He is getting SO big...if I don't see you all soon, I think I will DIE!!!! Give Ty smooches from meme!

Ashley and Nolan

Oh my word! So stinkin precious!!!! I am LOVING the gel in the hair. Too cute! :) I can't get over him crawling. I showed Jake and told him to watch and learn from his best bud. Can't wait to see yall again! Love!!!!