Friday, May 1, 2009

Candace and Bryan's wedding...

April 18th, Two of our best friends got married. It was a gorgeous wedding and of course made gorgeous by the bride! She looked beautiful. Everything went as perfect as it could. David and I actually sang in the wedding which was a first for me. It was neat to be able to sing with David and much to my surprise I wasn't nervous at all when I got up there. We sang, "Shine on Us".
After the wedding we went to the barn at Tanglewood and had the reception. It was a really neat building and we had a great time being with all our friends and enjoyed being silly on the dance floor. :) Tyler stayed home with "Auntie Deloris". We should have taken a picture of them, cause I'm sure they had a blast!

It was just fun getting to hang out with everyone and enjoy a fun night.
























2 comments:

The Hills

I didn't know you could sing...I learn something new every day! You look gorgeous by the way! Glad you guys got a night out :)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

And the first ever American Idol Couple 2010 is.... dim the lights..... drum roll please..... Kiera & David Keen!!!