Monday, March 8, 2010

A little piece of Spring...

This weekend it was gorgeous! We got to get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine finally! Saturday afternoon we took Ty to the park and got a few pictures of him. He loved the slides and would do them all by himself, but he does NOT like to swing. I think he has a fear of going up into the air, because he also hates to be thrown up in the air. Go figure?? But, he loves being outside and it's been so sad not letting him, but it has just been too cold. Of course he cried when we left, but we stayed out there for about 1 1/2 hours, so I think he got some good playing in!
Also, these pictures are of him in the car coming home from Darla's one day. I think he got a little bored and decided to rub the nutra-grain bar all over his face. He was a total mess, but it totally cracked me up!
Also, this past week, Brad, Bekah, and the little one came to visit. They got here really late Wednesday night and stayed till Friday morning. It was so fun having them here although we didn't get to spend too much time together because we had to work, they kept Ty on Thursday, so that was nice. It was fun to see them and our new niece/nephew that will be here in October! ;)
That's about all for now, tubes are still scheduled to be put in really early Wednesday morning. We go for our pre-op tomorrow and I guess they will give us a time then. So, say a little prayer for the little man and his mommy!! ;)

3 comments:

Shaunna

I will! I've heard they're not too bad...he'll be fine and you'll be a champ! Praying for you guys. :)

Unknown

He will do great tomorrow! I'll say a prayer for you both. Mark is just like Tyler...he hates swings and loves slides. I thought all kids liked swings! At least my child isn't the only one ;)

Kat

he is so precious! Those eyes are gonna steal a girls heart one day:)