Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update...

Well, the tubes have been postponed till next Wednesday (3/10). Friday morning Ty woke up with a 102 fever. Took him to the doctor and was told it was the croup. Saturday, I started feeling bad and it all went down from there. We are all sick. David's slowly getting over his stuff, I went to the Dr. Monday and got some antibiotics, and Ty is still running a 102 fever. Went to the Dr this morning for him and they said it was a virus. So needless to say, they didn't want to do the tubes, so they rescheduled. So hopefully by then we will all be better. Please say a pray for us because this has been a frustrating and very hard 6 days!!! This too shall pass....

4 comments:

Josh and LB

I will keep you in my prayers. I can't imagine having the whole family sick and having to deal with getting tubes put in my Ty's ears. Hang in there girl!

Unknown

I'm sorry! I hope you all get better very soon!

Nicole

Girl I totally feel you! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!!!!! Take care of yourselves and baby Tucker!!!

Kat

I hope ya'll get to feeling better soon!!
I know it is so hard when you are sick and you can't just rest and get better because you have to take care of someone else, especially with him being sick too. Bless ya'lls hearts!