Thursday, April 17, 2008

A week of "News"....

New things that is! :)
First David decided that we needed new stairs on the front of our house because ours were rotting and the wood bees were eating it away. So, thanks to my parents, GG, and David’s dad, he went to Lowes with gift cards and bought some supplies. He got the new Trex material that’s like wood, but not, to make the stairs with. We still haven’t purchased the hand railing because they didn’t carry what he needed in stock, but I’m sure that is soon to follow! :)










Next, is my new 18 week belly picture. I really can't believe I'm almost half way through! My how time flys!!










And last but not least, I got my hair chopped off! It's a little shorter than planned, but I like it and David loves it, so I guess that's all that matters! :) Sorry these pics aren't the best but I had to take them myself! But you'll get the idea.












And that's about all the "news" I can think of right now! Except for all the fishing gear in the garage....but hey it was his birthday! :)

3 comments:

Austin

I like your hair!! Dad says it will grow out.. ha... You will want something easy with a baby!! I love you!!

The Gernand Family

CUTE HAIR CUT!!!!!! I love it, what a GREAT one for a summer of pregnancy! You're looking AWESOME! Do you have a date for your "big" ultrasound?

Barbara

nice stairs, cute hair and that belly is smaller than mine!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!! :)