Monday, April 28, 2008

Nothing real exciting...

Except that tomorrow is the start of my 20th week!! I can't believe how fast it is flying by!! Here is a picture of my 19 week, 6 day belly.

And also a week from today (May 5th) we get to see our precious baby and know if it is a boy or girl (Lord willing!!) We are super excited about that!!

This past weekend I was semi-stand in for Barbara as she was gone to the beach with some of her friends. I got to practice being the mommy of three precious angels! :) at least for a little while. Then Sunday we had Friends and Family day at church. There were alot of people there, and it was great although a little chaotic at times. But still a fun day. Then David and I went home took a nap, woke up about 4 hours later. Went to the grocery because HE was craving bagel chips and then came home to watch a movie. We really did have a fun night of laughing and just being together.

This week's pretty busy for us. I leave for Washington, NC tomorrow for work and will come back Wednesday night. Thursday I have work and then girls bible study and then David's softball game. Friday work and then sports night with the teens. Saturday is Habitat for Humanity and then that night is game night with the "young married" class at church. Sunday is church then a going away party for the Bradley's. Then home to bed and ultrasound at 8 am!! It should fly by!!

I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes! :)

3 comments:

The Gernand Family

I remember how *slowly* the last week before the "big" ultrasound went. Lucky you for being so busy!! It is so much fun to see your little one. I drank gatorade and half a dr. pepper on the way (ours made you drink 20 ounces of fluid to fill your bladder). He was moving around enough that we got good shots, but he wasn't so hyper that they couldn't measure (I have had friends whose babies were so hyper from drinking 20 ounces of coke that they couldn't do any of the anatomy). I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Austin

I sure love you and enjoy watching you "grow!" I am excited about finding out what our precious baby is!! Love, Nana

Barbara

Thanks for all your wonderful help. I know Jeff couldn't have done it w/o you. I am so glad to have such a fabulous stand in mommy...I should go out of town more often! :)
I can't wait til Monday!!!