Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shower Number Five

Today was my last baby shower. They had a me a shower/luncheon at work. It was very nice and I enjoyed it. I get really nervous about showers especially when it's from people I really don't know. But it turned out to be great and not awkward at all. They always have tons of food when they have get togethers and there was no difference today.

We got some cute little outfits and different nick-knacks that I'm sure Tyler will love. We got some Target gift cards and he also got a cute little elephant with his name on it. I'll post a few pictures of some of the stuff we got.
Here is a picture of most of the ladies in my office. Of course, none of the men were invited, I guess they figured they wouldn't contribute to the food preparation! :) It was fun and now on to Thank you notes! :)

1 comments:

The Law Family

Thanks for the comment, Kiera! I have been enjoying your blog and expanding waistline for a while now. You are doing so good keeping up with your weekly pics. I wish I had done that! I can see how happy you are and I know you are counting the days until you meet your little boyfriend! Take care!