Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Must be a popular time...

Seems this time of year there are so many birthdays and anniversaries. Last week on the 26th of August was Millie's 3rd birthday. We celebrated with a lady bug party on Monday (Labor Day), Sept 1st, which was also Steve's birthday and my great friend Melissa's. I'm not even going to try to begin to wish all my friends and family happy birthday one by one, because I know I will leave someone out and don't want to do that. But know I love each and everyone of you and are so thankful that you are in my life!
Today is David's mom and step-dad, Mike's 2nd Anniversary! And tomorrow is My mom and dad's 31st Anniversary!! So Happy Anniversary to yall!! I love you so very much and wish we were there to celebrate will all of yall!!
And also, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Sidden which hopefully will be born today, Sept 2nd!! Can't wait to see that precious boy!
So Monday was Labor Day, which means no work....YAY! It makes Sunday oh so much better when I know I don't have to work on Monday, don't get me wrong, I love my job, but sleeping in and doing what I want all day is so much nicer! :) So Millie had her 3 year old birthday party and boy did she have fun. There were about 30 something people there, and I didn't manage to take many pictures, but I did get a few of her with her cake.

















After the party, I went home to relax a little and then we went to Steve and Kay Lynn's for dinner. They are building a fence for their back yard and David was helping with that so we went to get Chinese. Boy was it good and then on to pie for Steve's birthday. So needless to say, I ate WAY TOO much yesterday and will probably pay for it on the scales come Friday, but hey, I only have a couple weeks left, so I better enjoy the few extra calories while I can! :)
Here is my 37 week belly pics. Boy is my belly starting to feel really big! I really think it's even popped out more in the past couple of days!


So now on to week 38! I can't believe it's already here! Time really does fly by! At our last appointment Friday, the doctor said everything looked good. He seemed to think that Tyler was weighing about 6lbs, so we'll see. I'm sure he'll gain some more before he picks his birthday, but I hope not too much more!
On a side note...
You have to check out my sister's blog, the link is Stephens Family. My precious nephew, Austin, lost his first tooth and boy is he excited. It doesn't get much cuter than that! :)

5 comments:

The Gernand Family

I read through google reader so I'm just now seeing the new layout! It is SOOOO cute! So excited that you're down to the last two weeks. Be on the lookout for a facebook message...I'm going to try to send you one now...Jack allowing of course. ;)
p.s. Thanks for your sweet comments!

Kelly Key

can't wait for my lil' fella' to come! You look great pregnant...by the way....all belly! Love you & Miss you...can't wait to see the three of you!

The Law Family

Oh!! Hunter says "congrats on the first lost tooth" to his best friend. He lost his first a couple of months ago and his second wasn't far behind. The look so different with the little gaps in their smiles!
You are all belly. That is how it goes with boys! Can't wait to see pics of your baby.

Anonymous

Kiera! I just found your blog from Cortney's! You look SOOOO cute pregnant! I'm gonna add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you and the new baby!

Barbara

I love the new blog look--at least it's new to me! Maybe I need to be looking more often. I am hoping to join the blogging world again this week....we'll see if that happens?