Monday, September 8, 2008

Introducing...

Wyatt Richard Sidden. I bet you thought I was going to say Tyler, huh? This is a precious little friend that was born September 2, 2008 @ 7:00. He was 8 lb, 14 oz and 21" long. He is so adorable and we are so excited he's here, we just hope that he tells Tyler it's not so bad being out of the belly, so he'll come join us too!! :)
We are doing pretty good all things considering. I'm still not totally miserable, so that's good! I am very anxious for Tyler to get here, but I have decided that he is going to be stubborn and not come for a while. But whatever is best, I'm just trying to enjoy the last few weeks.
We have everything ready and David is super excited. If you know him he is not a very patient person, so he is chomping at the bits for Tyler to get here. So, we'll see.
We had a great weekend. Did do too much but it was relaxing and we got lots accomplished. Friday night, we went to a good friend's birthday party. Brian Ashley's parents had a cook-out for his birthday and boy was it good. Great food, great friends, what more could you ask for? Then, Saturday we slept in. I took Kylie for a walk and then came home did laundry and picked up around the house. David went to Lowes, got a new ceiling fan for Tyler's room, installed it (which looks awesome, by the way) and then had to repair a little leak that was outside by the chimney. He is such a handy man and I'm so thankful for him and his hard work!!! Then I went to Barbara's to hang out. We did some grocery shopping then had dinner. So we were back home around 9:00, hung out for a bit and then went to bed. Sunday morning up for church, then we had a Scouts for Christ pot-luck and played games with the kids (2nd-5th graders). Then I went to the Siddens to visit for a little while, home to take a short nap, then back to church. We all (CYP) went to eat afterwards and then headed back home (after my much needed McDonalds chocolate fudge sunday) and went to bed. And here we are again Monday Monday... We have 9 days till Tyler's due date, so we're in single digits now!! YAY! Can't believe it's so close! Here's my 38 week pictures.

3 comments:

The Gernand Family

You're soooooo close! You totally had me fooled with the baby pic too! I was thinking "Whoopeee, Tyler is here!" Nope.

Soon though!! You look awesome, by the way!

Ashley and Nolan

SINGLE digits! Oh my!!!! crazy how time flies. I still remember the phone call you gave me to let me know a baby was on the way!!!! Hopefully my time will fly too. I'll be praying for you and baby Tyler. Love yall!

mandystephens

I am so excited for you and sad for me!! I HATE that I'm not there. All I know is that you better call me at the slightest inkling and keep me on speaker phone. I miss you so much and can't wait to finally meet my nephew! I love you!!!