Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day by Day..

So nothing really new has happened here lately. We've just been doing our thing trying to stay warm!! It was 14 degrees on my way to work this morning..BRRRRR!!

Tuesday late afternoon we had snow!! It was gorgeous! Little flakes started falling on my way to get Tyler from the sitters and once I got him and we were headed to the house, it was pouring snow. Huge flakes that were so pretty! It was so fun to see everything slowly start to become white. David decided he wanted to do a little skiing, so instead of borrowing someones skis he wanted to make his own, and it did it quite well, I must say. ;) I didn't get to see him do it cause he didn't start till about 10p.m. and I was getting Tyler to bed, but a few of our friends videoed him, so I got to see that.

Here are a few pictures of Tyler enjoying his "rice". He did really good eating that night, he ate all that I gave him, then took a bath and then ate a 2oz bottle. I laid him in bed (cause he didn't want me to rock him) at 9:00 and he didn't wake up till 8:00am!!! Cereal did him good that night. But then last night we did the same routine, but instead of the 2oz bottle he ate 4 oz and woke up at 3:00 and had 7oz!!! That's the most he's ever eaten, I guess he's going through a little growth spurt.. Who knows? We're going to start veggies really soon!! (Actually as soon as I find the time to get to the grocery to buy them!)

And also, he's started sitting up on his own!!! It's precious. It's not quite to the point where I will leave him sitting there all by himself, but I probably could. Just sometimes he leans to the front or to the left or right, but he usually catches himself. It's precious! He was a little bear last night for church since it was like 20 degrees, and I could have just eaten him up. He looked so cute! ;)

So that is the story for now. Not much going on in our world.. Which is kind of nice for a change. ;)