Friday, February 6, 2009

He has arrived...

Jacob Steven Williams that is! Ashley had him last night around 7:00, she wasn't due till February 22nd, but he decided he didn't want to wait that long! She might just have an impatient little one on her hands! But he was ready because he was healthy and perfect! I am lucky enough to have 2 best friends in Birmingham, so while one was having the baby the other (aka Kelly) was texting me a play by play. Seriously, she's pretty awesome because I'm sure I was bugging the mess out of her, but I just couldn't stand not being there. So, I did kind of feel like I was there, you're the best, thanks Kelly!!
So, most of these pictures are from Kelly's blog, but I had to post them too so they would be included in my book.
He's precious and only 6lbs 1 oz, 19 1/2 inches long... So a teeny tiny little thing!! I can't wait to get my hands on him!!
Mommy, Daddy, and baby are doing great. Ash said he did good last night, although she didn't get much sleep cause, those hospital beds just aren't that comfy. So hopefully when she gets home it will be much better! So... Here he is.

4 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Tell Ashley he is beautiful! Or handsome, I don't know if her husband wants him to be called beautiful. :-) Love and miss you.

The Law Family

He is so cute! I think he looks like Ash. Who knows..those babies are constantly changing. I will post pictures tonight b/c my computer is fixed now..yeah!
paige

Kat

Yay! It really makes my day to now have your blog and to be able to keep up with you that way! Now I am not going to get anythng done today :) It was great talking to you yesterday and catching up!

Love you!

Kat

I really do miss having you to run/walk/exercise with, especially when the weather is so nice! Those were some of my favorite times!!
I always think about you when I am trying to get back in better shape. I was in the best shape of my life then partly bc i had just finished vball and mostly bc i had you to help motivate me and work out with me.

So I have spent a lot of time today going through your blog. I went back even before you had Tyler and I loved it because I feel like I was there now and that means a lot to me!! :)