Friday, February 13, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit...

And of course we didn't take any pictures with them... What in the world? I don't know why I can't get it together. Sorry we didn't get any pictures with yall but you did manage to take some cute ones of Tyler! ;)
Grandma and Grandpa Cramer left Ohio Monday afternoon and got to our house around 12:30 or 1:00 am (I'm not exactly sure when because I was sound asleep in my bed!) So, Tuesday morning I woke them up nice and early with a "special" delivery. Ty was up and I had to go to work, so perfect, I knew grandma wouldn't mind!
Tuesday they just hung out, took a walk, and played all day. That night we all went out to Longhorn for dinner. (Sarah works there, so we waited till she got off work so we could all eat together) Then that night we just hung out a little and then all went to bed.
Wednesday, I went to work, and then played. We all met at Pancho Villa (our new favorite Mexican) for lunch. After lunch, I had to go back to work and they had to head back to Ohio, but they obviously took a little detour and went shopping. Cause when I got back home, there were a box of diapers, a new walker, and diet cokes in the fridge ;) They're so good to us. (They also brought us probably enough formula that we won't ever have to buy it for Tyler again) WOW!
So sad it was a short visit, but we were so glad they got to come! We love and miss yall!!
So now we're looking forward to Nana's visit at the end of the month... Tyler doesn't know how blessed he is to have such wonderful grandparents... But he's soon find out, I'm sure! ;)
And Yay we got to SKYPE with Ashley and Jake last night... It was so much fun!! :) And the boys had fun meeting each other for the first time!

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

You can't remember to take pictures with grandparents cause you have MOM-NESIA. It's a serious condition that will heal on its own in about 25 years... so I've heard.

Ashley and Nolan

We loved Skyping with yall! Sorry Jake didnt cooperate and slept the whole time. Maybe next time you'll get to see his eyes open! :) Tyler looks like he loves his walker! So cute! LOVE!!!