Monday, June 8, 2009

Boot Camp...

Today starts day one of boot camp. I have seen the sign for a while and just never called to get the details, but I finally did. It's a boot camp at Calvary Church, just right up the road. They meet Mon, Wed, Fri morning from 5:25-6:30 for 8 weeks. They started on May 25, so we are 2 weeks behind, but many of the people there have been going for years and honestly I think we held our own! My good and faithful friends, Bekah and Barbara decided to take the challenge also and I'm glad they did. It's so much more fun, for everyone, with friends to laugh at, I mean with. The only thing they didn't tell us is that the grass would be super wet and nasty and yes we did bring a towel, but the instructor didn't tell us when to get it and we would have definitely looked like dorks running to get our towels, so we all three ended up being the wet t-shirt contest winners!!! Yay for us! At least we finished first in something today! ;) Honestly it was a great work-out and started the day off right even with a 5 minute devotional at the end. ;) So home and showered before 7, which normally means I would be rolling out of bed, so I"m pretty impressed. ;) Lets just hope and pray that my knee stays intact for this whole ordeal! ;) So Press on girls we're in this for the long haul!!! ;)

6 comments:

Ashley and Nolan

yay for you! I see those signs here too...wish I could do it with yall! You look great though! Maybe when this is over you can get a spray tan and enter a contest! haha! :)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

You go girl! Do some extra crunches and pass them on to me, okay? :-) Seriously, take before and after pics cause I've had friends who got GREAT results from this program.

The Law Family

I love doing boot camp! It is so much fun and you never get bored. Some girls at work and I have been doing it for a long time on our lunch break. We love it!
It is so much easier to do it when you have your friends with you too.

The Hills

You look absolutely GREAT already! I've heard about a boot camp in Auburn...I would love to try it! Good Luck!

Barbara

my rear end hurts...I guess that means boot camp is kickin' my booty! I need it! We made it through 2 days...yay!!!

The Gernand Family

I can't believe how big our guys are getting! He is so adorable! I LOVE the curls, such a stud! Hope y'all are having a great summer!