Friday, September 11, 2009

A year ago today...

We were at the hospital waiting for our 6lb 8oz, 20 1/2" precious baby boy to be born!!! He was perfect in everyway. I just can't believe that it's been a year and now he's our 23lb, 30 something inch, little boy!! It makes me cry just thinking about how fast time went by!! We are simply in love with the precious gift that God blessed us with. He's a very independant, strong-willed, ambitious, fearless, little thing. I think we are in for a fun ride with this little man. We love you Tyler and hope that you have a great 1st birthday!!You mean the world to us and we are so greatful that God blessed us to be your parents!!! We love you and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! ;)

10 comments:

Kat

Happy Birthday to Tyler!!!

Nicole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TYLER!!!! I started crying yesterday morning too on Kylee's birthday when I starting thinking about the past year. It was just like yesterday it seems!!! I can't believe they are ONE!!!! Enjoy the party this weekend and can't wait to see lots of pics!!! He is sooo precious!!

The Hills

What a sweet and precious little man...can't believe he is ONE! Enjoy every minute! Happy Birthday Tyler!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Happy "Birf-day" (as my crew says it) to a handsome little boy! We love you all sooo much!!!

Ashley and Nolan

Love the video! He's so smart! :) Hope yall had a great time at chucky cheese! Can't wait to see pics from the party tomorrow! Love yall!

amyandmack

Can't believe it's already been a year!! happy birthday, Tyler!

Whitney

I stumbled across your blog from Alaina McCullough's, who I went to college with. I glanced at your blog links and we have SO MANY mutual friends! Craigs, McKinneys, Mullens... we all go to church together in Birmingham!

McKinney Madness

I can't believe he's already a year old! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Tyler!

The Law Family

Happy 1st Birthday to Tyler! I love your month-by-month collage. Wish I had made something like that!It is so neat to see how much he has changed over the year.

Unknown

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler! The shirt looks great!