Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is just a mid-week update... Saturday we had a very productive day. David finished the deck. It looks amazing and the pictures don't do it justice because it was raining when I took them, so I took them through the window and you can't get the whole effect, so I"ll have to take more soon. I'm so proud of him and thankful for a wonderful handy husband! While he was doing that, Ty and I played and then when he went down for his nap, I got busy cleaning and doing laundry. So I really felt productive. I started the day at 7:00 at Wal-Mart. I just woke up and knew I needed to go before Ty woke up so I did and it worked out perfectly even though I was pretty tired by the end of the day! ;) At 2:00 we had Millie's birthday party. She had a cupcake party and I think it turned out quite fun. I couldn't get good pictures because all the kids were moving and trying to get the best seat in the house. So this is the best I could do. ;) After that we went to Wyatt's 1st birthday party. He and Tyler are 9 days apart. It was fun and he was so cute with his cake. He had a alligator/jungle themed party. Everything turned out great and I think he had a blast. At one point during the cake smashing, he got really interested in his balloons and put on quite a show. It was adorable. Tyler and Wyatt played good together probably because there were about 2 gifts there for every child, so he had plenty to share. ;) It's going to be fun watching them grow up together.
I finally got a shot of Ty showing his teeth. It's a little close, but at least you can see those honkers. ;) He now has another one almost through on the top.
And these pictures are of Tyler taking a bath. He LOVES his baths and now as started laying on his belly, kicking his feet, and putting his face in the water, he thinks it's so funny and really it is! ;) It's probably his most favorite time of the day! And that's about all the update I have for now. Grandma and Grandpa Cramer (David's mom and step-dad) are here. They got here late last night and are working on finishing our hardwood floors throughout the living room as we speak! We are so grateful for them and glad they are here! More updates coming soon...

6 comments:

Kristy

Love the black and white picture of you and Tyler. So cute!

Ashley and Nolan

The deck looks so great! Tell David good job!!!!! I love the pic of Tyler's teeth...so precious! Can't wait to see pics of Tyler's upcoming party! Love!

The Hills

Can't wait to see pictures of Tyler's 1st Birthday next!!!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser

Wow, the deck looks great. And Tyler's teeth are precious. Miss you!

Unknown

The deck looks GREAT! A new deck and wood floors... really cool!!!

Bekah Sidden

The pictures from Wyatt's party are great. Will you burn me a cd or something like that. The deck looks awesome too. I see a little hang out time in our near future!