Tuesday, March 11, 2008

152...

BPM that is! That was the 12 week 6 day heartbeat of our little baby! It was so awesome to hear it! I was anxiously awaiting this apointment cause I haven't gone to the doctor in a month, but it was a wonderful wait! The baby's heartbeat was found right away, way down right above my pubic bone. David said, "If the baby is way down there, then why is there a bump around your belly?" Yeah, hilarious! He was just kidding, but I he was standing too far away for me to hit him. :) It was a great day and hopefully now I will be a little less anxious, at least till tomorrow!! 2nd Trimester, here we come!! Wow, how time flys! :) I go May 5, to find out the sex of the baby!!! Cannot wait!!!!

4 comments:

Kay-Lynn

how exciting....you know they say a faster heart rate usually means it's a girl. i think that is right? google that to find out....it is always fun to read those old "wives tales"

have you looked at the chinese calendar yet? you should do that to...it was correct for both my children! and MA had a higher heart rate then charlie....

fun stuff!

Bekah Sidden

You're hilarious. I heard the heartbeat thing the other way around... and how do we know when the separation b/w fast and slow is? See ya later. B

mandy

My girls were definitely faster than Gabe. Like 150's-160's and he was always 120's. And the Chinese Birth Calendar was always correct! It's been exciting to follow your news through Barbara, Kay-Lynn & Bekah. So excited for you guys and to find your blog link on KL's blog this morning. I will enjoy keeping up with you guys!

Barbara

I am finally checking out what's going on in your life...:)
We already checked the Chinese calendar--didn't we?
It wasn't always right for me. But it is fun to check. There's always a 50/50 chance it might be right! :)
We'll find out soon enought and start painting the walls pink...I mean blue (David)...I mean pink!