Monday, March 31, 2008

Last weekend in March

Man how time flys. We had a very low key weekend, but it was great. Friday night we went to the Chunn's house to eat and hang out. Then Saturday we woke up to rain and freezing weather. A very rude awaking since the past week was beautiful. So David's soccer game was cancelled. We went to Luke's 3rd birthday party and boy did he have fun! Here's a pic of him and David jumping in the bouncy thing.












Then we went home, cuddled up and watched a movie for the rest of the afternoon! What a fun day. That night we went to Chilli's with some friends. Bryan and Candace (in the pic, who also just got engaged!) and also Brian and Shanna, but they had to leave a little early cause Brian had to work, so they missed the photo opt, but there will definitely be more.

Sunday was church and then that night the youth group came over for pizza and a movie. Life is good!


I was also going to add my 15 week belly picture. :)




3 comments:

Ashley and Nolan

getting bigger! :) Love!

Kelly Key

o.k. so my fertility dr. has a blog & a while back I signed up so I could ask him a fertility question...well..all the folks on their had "catchy" sayings in place of their names..so that would explain why mine says what it does. I guess I should figure out how to change that since I have to use it for "non-fertility" stuff too! :-) But...your belly does look so cute..just a litte bit of a baby in there! Love you! Kelly

mandy

oh the memories of 1st pregnancy. I remember when a teensy little belly bump meant a baby...now, 3 babies later, well, it's just me!Sad, but true.
Oh, and cherish those great afternoons of laying around with your hubby. Those days are numbered. (at least on "your time") But I must say, your #of smiles and warm fuzzy feelings in a day will only quadruple! I'm excited for you guys!