Friday, March 28, 2008

Inlaws....

Whoever said anything bad about inlaws obviously didn't have mine!! David's mom and step-dad came to stay a few days and helped us get our house organized and boy did they help!!!

We had laundry coming out our ears and sadly our upstairs was a disaster area! NOT anymore. We have a floor and it's all clean. It's amazing how much stress that took off me, it was such a big task, I didn't want to attempt it. But with a little help (actually ALOT of help), we got done! David and Mike cut up trees and took a huge trash pile to the dump. So inside and out are looking great!


David and I both took off a half a day of work and we all met for a great lunch at Jason's Deli. Then off to Target to get supplies. Went home and cleaned till 6. Went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, and then came back home to grill out, since it was warm and gorgeous!! It was a great day and we got SO much accomplished! Boy were we tired! Sadly, they had to leave this morning which leaves me and goofball to hold down the fort.

He didn't want to smile, go figure??








4 comments:

mandystephens

I'm glad they were there to help you! I miss you so much!!! I'm ready to see you all again ):

The Gernand Family

Hi Kiera!

Thanks for the comment! I agree, it is really fun to know people who are pregnant and due around the same time. Did you know Noelle Paulk from Auburn/10 Street? She has a blog too, but her baby is 1 month old.
I wish I could have help with laundry for a weekend. Ours is sorted to be done all over our bedroom floor. :/
Good to hear from you, and I can't wait to keep up with you on this fantastic journey!!

Bekah Sidden

Yay. I'm glad you got a little help. It's always nice to feel loved on especially when you're exhausted. However, I vaguely remember a lot of talk about David and piles of laundry during the wedding toasts... Is the pattern repeating itself? Cute pic of Luke, did you take it?

Kiera

Yeah, I took it. I'll try to remember to send you all the pics I took. I didn't take many till the end, so most of the kids already left, but I'm sure you have about a million of them! :)