Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay for Holidays!!!!

Well, tomorrow is Good Friday, so I don' t have to go to work! That 's great! Also tomorrow is apparently my 100th day of pregnancy (at least that's what pregnancy weekly says)! :) Time has flown by! We are looking forward to our family coming this week! Tonight, Bekah and Brad are coming and then going to see their dad, and we are going there too, and then on Monday, David's mom and step-dad are coming for the week! We are very excited since we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving! Should be a fun week, even though I have to work, I'll manage to see them. :)
I'll try to post pictures soon of all the events! Happy Easter to everyone!!

1 comments:

Barbara

So glad to hear you are reading your pregnancy weekly--that was DEFINITELY my favorite pregnancy book. Have fun with the family. Talk to you soon.