Friday, May 2, 2008

Another work week has flown by!!

Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Washington, NC for work. It wasn't too bad, but me (the only girl) with about 25 men, it tends to get annoying at times! :) I'll post a pic as soon as my boss sends it to me!
Yesterday we got to go to Chloe's last soccer game. She's a good little player and loves to be on defense, I guess she is use to defending her territory being the oldest of 3!
We also went to David's softball game!!! They won! The first one this season (and I'm not going to mention that it was the 60 and older team) because all the guys played great!! We were so excited that 4 of us crazy women made a tunnel for them to run through! I bet they won't win again, because I don't know if the winning outweighed the embarrassment! Who am I kidding... Sure it did! I did forget to take pics! Sorry!
After the game we went to eat with Brian and Shanna, two of our great friends.
We went to J.Butler's and low and behold it was karaoke night!! So I got David to do a little singing! I love hearing him sing.



We have a jammed packed weekend and then Monday is the big day!! I'll catch up with all the weekend events on Monday! Life is good!

1 comments:

Kelly Key

Kiera Todd!!! I cannot believe you didn't sing with him! ;-) What a fun time! Can't wait for monday!Love you 3! :-)