Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Ty-La

As Millie likes to say! :) It's precious to hear her say it!
I'm going to post his last ultrasound picture, although it's not as clear on here, as the first ones were, maybe you'll get the picture though. One is of his profile and you can see his little ears (not so little) and his big precious head (although I like to think the picture was widened a little), its precious anyway. I did ask the dr if his head was measuring right and she said yes, he's right on track, and that everyone asks her that! :) And the other one is of his massive foot. It's really surprising I'm not feeling him as much as I think I should for him to have such big features. I guess it's all in perspective. Who knows? But I can't wait to see that precious little boy in real life!! :) These were taken at 25 weeks, she said he was about 1lb 12oz and around 14", but who knows how accurate that really is! :) Oh and by the way, we were looking at David's baby pictures the other night and Tyler's mouth profile, looks just like David when he was little. Sorry it's a little hard to see!



And one more thing my sister sent me these pictures and I must share. I mean does it get any more adorable than this? This is Madi (my niece) she is 20 months old (as of yesterday!)

3 comments:

Rachel Forrester

Ty-la and Madi are both precious! By the way I love your hair cut...cant remeber if I told you!

Anonymous

I love the new look on your blog! The huge type is good for old grannies like me!!

Anonymous

Kiera, I just enjoy seeing your blog along with your sisters. Its a great way to see you all and stay in touch! The pitures are adorable. I will show Grandpa the next time he comes over! Love, Aunt Gail