Friday, May 9, 2008

Another week..

Has passed us by. Man time if flying by.
The past weekend we did Habitat for Humanity. We had about 20 people from our CYP group. We got a lot done and were very tired come 3:00!








That night we had a young married game night. They had the Wii set up on the big screen and everyone had a great time!







This week has been pretty uneventful. I had a sinus infection, so went to the doctor for that. Thursday night we had terrible storms and tornados all around us, we were blessed and didn't have any damage but there was damage in the town right next to us. Also that night we had a cook-out. David cooked the trout that he caught a couple of weeks ago and roasted corn on the grill. We had homeade hushpuppies in our new fry daddy, and we had a spinach, romaine, and strawberry salad (that Barbara made) and a yummy chocolate chip pound cake also made by Barbara.
The Trinhs and the Chunns came to eat. It was a feast!

Tonight we have a cookout for the kids coming into the youth group. We are going to grill out and play games at the Branch Family Lodge.
Saturday morning the CYP are having a garage sale at church.
It never slows down! :) But that's what makes it fun!

I did manage to take a belly pic this week. I forgot last week!
So, here is my 21 week belly picture!











We're so ready for the weekend but they fly by oh so fast!!!

And here is the bedding I think we are going to use for Tyler's nursery. I think it's really cute and you can bring tons of colors out of it. And it's not too babish. :) But we'll see!

3 comments:

The Gernand Family

Love the bedding! I was looking at that same one, but opted for animals instead.

Baby Gap also has some non-babyish looking ones that are more modern looking like that one if you want to compare. But I think yours is a good choice!

The Gernand Family

I forgot to tell you how cute your belly is!!

Austin

What a cute tummy!!! Little Tyler is being good to you! I like the bedding too- it looks like you!! I love you Katie, and you are right, you have a GREAT hubby!! Nana