Monday, May 5, 2008

Okay... I'm just going to do it

I wanted to wait to scan my pictures in but I can't wait! It's a.... BOY!!!! Can you believe it?? I really can't. I've always wanted a boy first, but I just "KNEW" this was a girl, so everything in my head revolved around a girl! So I'm a little shocked, but oh so excited. I guess I'll have to work on that mother's intution thing!! :) He looked precious!!! I just love him so much already! He is a very healthy boy with a 132 heartrate. I just can't wait for you to see pics and our video. I'm going to try to get our friend to put the video on youtube for us so you can all see how handsome he is!!! Okay, I'll post weekend stuff later too, I just had to get the intital word out! Thanks for all who prayed for a healthy baby!! Keep it up!~

3 comments:

The Gernand Family

YAY!!!!!!!! A BOY!!! I know how excited you are!! Congratulations!

As for pregnancy outfits, while I have gotten a few things from Motherhood Maternity (who can resist going in there?) the things I wear on a regular basis that have held up the best are:
1) Cotton/stretch shirts from Target (like my black one, I have it in every color. I dress it up, dress it down, and they are like $12.99)
2) I highly suggest getting 1 pair of khakis from Gap maternity. I was lucky enough to catch them on sale, but I would gladly pay full price knowing what I know now. None of my other pants have held up after the wash. And, they are SO soft.
3) I now have two of those skirts from skinny people Gap, and I only wear one size bigger than my normal size (I got a medium...)I've worn it on a date, and to church. Plus I figure it will work well after the baby is born too.
Hope that helps! Congrats again

Ashley and Nolan

I'm so excited for yall! YAY! Can't wait. It's all becoming so real now! :) Love!!!

Cramers

so excited!!! It made him so real today when you said it was a boy and he even has a name. Love the pics except I have never been real good with sonogram pictures. God has truly blessed our lives with this wonderful bundle of joy - can't wait to see and hold him.
grandma and grandpa cramer