Monday, May 5, 2008

Here he is!!

I'm going to try to post some of the pics I have. Most of them have what they are written somewhere on the picture, but I'll add a caption, just to make sure. Some are a little hard to see because they were scanned in, but you get the picture. Isn't he precious???


The top picture is his little profile with his left hand by his face. He kept hiding his face!
Here is the top of his face looking down, kind of alien like at this point. :) His little hands are balled up right under his face.

Here he is lying on his back doing his ab exercises like his momma. He kept trying to get his feet in his mouth. It's precious on the video!And here he is all boy!!! The fun has just begun! And one last one of his precious little feet. All 10 toes! The reason this picture has scrapes all over it is because I opened the video case and all the pictures flew out and David had to run in the middle of the highway to get it! First time Daddy saved his life! :) Not really, but David said that is what if felt like! :)

And how could I forget the picture of his little muscular leg... Can you believe how big it already is? He's definitely going to be a kicker like his daddy!! :)

So here is our little boy. His name, as of now, is Tyler Dawson. We just love Tyler and Dawson means "David's son" so we thought that was neat! Can't wait to see the precious angel!!

7 comments:

Austin

How precious!! We are so excited to see our little Tyler! I only hope that he is as good as man as his daddy! We love you all! Nana and D.

Barbara

precious!!! We love him already!
I laughed out loud about David saving his life---you left out that David almost lost his!

Bekah Sidden

So cute. baby Sidden is so excited to have a partner in crime. It definitely makes it fun to have a little buddy. Luke was/is so blessed to have a whole posse... we're thrilled for you!

Austin

I'm so excited for you all. I can't wait to see my little cousin Tyler.



Love
Hannah

The Gernand Family

Kiera, He is SOOO cute!!! Congratulations!!

Kelly Key

I can't believe it's a boy! I now have a mission to buy him the cutest boy clothes ever! Aunt Kelly is on the hunt! :-) How bout I love the one of his little leg...that is just a neat pic...and very muscular...yes! Love you sista'!

Jan

Congrats... i am so excited for you! (And so happy to hear from you!) your little boy is going to be truly blessed to have you as a mother!