Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been a week..

Sorry it's been a week since I last posted. So, this post will be mostly of last weekends events.

Friday night we had a cookout for the middle schoolers and those coming into it. We had it at the church and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. We had a pretty good turn out and I think all the kids that came had a good time!






We had different games, but mostly the Wii, which you can tell by the pictures, the "older" guys enjoyed just as much! :)Then Saturday, I went to a few garage sales and then went with Barbara to the T-ball field for a day of fun and kids, while Jeff played in his soccer game and David played in the church golf tournament.

Here is a couple pictures of the golf tournament. David and Peanut, I guess they wanted a pic of their matching shirts. Then Ted swinging his club, and then of the whole group, I guess "getting their assignments!"
Then that night we had a great time at the Shipman's house with all the teens and their parents! We played "fat bat" and a few card games and ate a wonderful Mexican meal. Sorry no pictures were taken, I was too busy running those bases! :)

Also this week we had the "Marriage Matters" Seminar done by Jerry and Lynn Jones. It was amazing! Honestly everyday I looked forward to sitting there for 2 hours! It flew by and we were so blessed because of it! If you EVER get a chance to go here them speak, do it!! We started on Sunday morning and went through that night, then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night. We are exhausted, but it was so worth it!!

And one last thing.. My 23 week belly picture.
Sorry I didn't get a 22 week shot, but David tells me all my pics look the same anyways, so does it really matter? I'm sure I will "pop" any day now! :)
And now on to a 3 day weekend!!! Oh I can't wait. We have a cookout at the Siddens, David's sister's are coming and I think we are going to try to get some of the nursery painted!!! yay! I can't wait!
p.s. I also added a few pics to the May 9th post, so check them out too, if you want.

4 comments:

The Gernand Family

Kiera, you're definitely getting rounder!! The sparkling water doesn't taste like a sunkist, but I like it because you get the carbonated goodness of soda but without calories, artificial sweeteners, etc. My vice this pregnancy has been Dr. Pepper. :) I try really hard to limit myself, but it can be very difficult at times. :D I can't wait to see your nursery pics!

Austin

Kiera and David, I can tell by your pictures that you all are really enjoying your new life together. God is so good. Who would have thought you would be so blessed- a wonderful marriage and baby!!! I love you both (I should say I love the THREE of you!!!) Love, Nana

Austin

Kiera and David, I can tell by your pictures that you all are really enjoying your new life together. God is so good. Who would have thought you would be so blessed- a wonderful marriage and baby!!! I love you both (I should say I love the THREE of you!!!) Love, Nana

Barbara

I think it is getting a little bigger! It must be...there's a big ol' boy with big ears in there! Can't wait to see the nursery.