Friday, July 18, 2008

Finishing up the week

Not really much to report. Mom, Mandy and the kids were here all week. We had a blast and I LOVE them being here. Honestly, there is not much to write about except that we were all together, would meet for lunch, and hang out at night. They helped me get my downstairs a little more organized, and finished the finishing touches in my nursery. Oh, by the way... My crib is here and is set up!!! Thank goodness. It has a few imperfections, but you know I'm NOT sending it back!! It looks precious and I will post pictures asap! It is so stinkin cute!

One day we went up stairs to get Madi for her bath and mom said, "Quick, get your camera." So I ran to get it and low and behold Madi had climbed up on the toliet and got David's Gold Bond Powder. She was making a master piece. It was precious. She's usually not much for smiling at cameras but when she does something silly and someone wants a picture (instead of a spanking) she's all for it! :) So now my vaccuum has a medicated smell to it. :)


David took Austin and Eliott fishing on Thursday. I'm pretty sure they had a blast. Caught about eight fish and lost a shirt and one croc. I'd say that's a pretty good day. :) David has those pics, so I'll have to post them later.


Here is my 30 week belly picture. I'm definitely getting more and more of a belly and Tyler is liking the room! And I can't believe it's only 9 weeks away! He loves to kick and kick. At our doctors appointment this week she pinched his head (to make sure it was down, which killed me) but at least he's down and David got to feel it too! :)

As for me. I have a pretty lazy weekend. David will be back tomorrow from Ohio. And I'm just going to relax, do VBS stuff tomorrow and the pool and then we have our church shower on Sunday! David goes to camp next week too, so I guess I'll squeeze some laundry in there at some point! And seriously nursery pics in my next post!! :)