Wednesday, July 30, 2008

32 week belly

This post is simply for documentation, so if you're not so much on the belly pictures, just skip this post. I wanted to start taking pics from the front also to see how much my belly is changing, so I started that this week. It's kind of hard to tell because my flash made lines, but you get the picture. No stretch marks at this point, pray my skin keeps stretching! :) Thanks to the new Curel Pregnancy and Motherhood Lotion (and my mom's gene's of course!). I love this lotion!

4 comments:

Ashley and Nolan

yay! not much longer before litle Tyler is here! :)

McKinney Madness

You are radiant as a mother-to-be. I am so extremely happy for you... just a little sad that I can't be there to see you in person! I miss you dearly and wish you all the best! Love you sister.

The Gernand Family

Awesome belly pics!! I escaped without stretch marks as well, thankfully. My OB said if you make it to 36 weeks or so, you're in the clear! Jack did have lots of hiccups! Good thing now is, pacis and eating make them go away... :) I can't wait to see sweet Tyler!!!

Kelly Key

you are all belly! lucky you! That's awesome you don't have stretch marks...man my mom's stomach after 3 kids...was just stretch marks. :-(
Can't wait to meet little Tyler...I have presents awaiting his arrival! :-)