Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A random posting.

Well, this blog is going to be somewhat random because I have a few pics of this and that that I want to post, and really none from the weekend because we were so busy doing everything else, I unfortunately didn't take any pictures!
So here are a few more pics from when my sister and kids were here. This is one of Me, Austin and Madi. And also one of them playing with Kylie. They loved her and she was so good with them. Kylie's brother, Rusty, is at my grandmother's house. He is much bigger than Kylie and much more aggressive, so Austin was just wondering if he could bring Kylie with him and we take Rusty for a while so that everything would be fair. I didn't really go for that and I really doubt that either dog would go for that either. :)


We played alot with the Trinh's once they got back into town. Austin and Eliott played so good together and Madi and Millie did too. They were all so cute following eachother around. I didn't get a pic of Austin and Eliott, but here are Madi and Millie with their KiKi. :)

So this weekend, we went to Ohio for David's cousin, Jillian's wedding. It was a pretty good trip down there although twice we hit horrible storms. So we got there around 10:30 on Thursday night. Friday we got up and headed down to grandmas to help cook and prepare stuff for the wedding. The whole family basically did all the wedding stuff, so we were pretty much busy the whole time helping out with what needed to be done. All of David's aunts and cousins were there so it was really fun just all being together. Also there were 9 kids under the age of 12, so needless to say, it was a full house! :)
Sarah went to pick up Tyler (her fiance) from the airport and met us back at grandmas. We spent most of the day there and then headed back home for a wonderful steak dinner. After that all the kids (David's sisters and significant others) went to meet up with some of our friends and go sing karaoke. It was a fun night, but boy were we tired!
Saturday we got up and headed back to grandma's to do all the flowers for the wedding. It was a big job but with David's mom at the lead, they turned out beautiful and we all got them done on time. The wedding was that night at 7:30 in her (Jillian's) back yard. It came after a huge storm, so the ground was very muddy, but everything looked great and it was a great time. Here is a picture of her with her 3 sisters.

So we all went home that night and crashed. Sunday, up for church and then headed with the family to eat leftovers from the wedding. Which was great food. David's aunt did most of the food, and it was all so delicious! So we headed back to North Carolina shortly after lunch. We stopped by one of David's old friend's house for an hour or so and then hit the road again. We had a good trip although ran into more storms. It was crazy! But we did get to see a double rainbow and it was beautiful. The crazy thing about it was that we saw it about 7 or so and I talked to Barbara that night and she said when they were leaving church there was a double rainbow too. Wonder if it was the same one. Crazy! This pic is from the car window driving by, but I thought it turned out pretty cool.

So, we made it home around 11:30 that night to a very anxious and excited puppy, although we shortly found out that she is in heat! Blah! But either way, it was a great weekend and so fun to see our family!!
And as always, here is my 28 week picture. I really did get bigger this weekend. His whole family kept telling me that I really did get bigger while I was there, and I believe it! I went for my check up yesterday and everything looked good. I had my glucose test, and will get the results in about a week. But I"m sure everything is fine. So that little boy is just growing and growing. He's kicking and stretching a lot more lately! It's so cool to feel him! Still no crib, but I'll keep you posted! :)

0 comments: